Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My favorite vacation memory

My favorite vacation memory is what I went to Busan, Korea. Last year, I went to Busan with my circle’s members. We stayed in Busan for three days. I enjoyed shopping, eating and sightseeing. First, I’ll tell about shopping. I bought a lot of clothes and cosmetics. They were cheaper than Japan. Korean cosmetics are very good and famous. Korean cosmetics brands are known for a lot of Japanese. A lot of Korean can speak Japanese, so it is very easy to buy something. Korean were kind for us. Second, eating. I ate samgyeopsal, bibimbap and hotteok. They were very delicious and cheap. Finally, sightseeing. We went to Busan-tower. Night view was very beautiful. I made a lot of good memories in Busan. I was very happy. I want to visit again. I like traveling. I want to a lot of another place in the future.
[146 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment