Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My favorite animal

My favorite animal is dog. I have two dogs. It is difficult and hard for us to take care of them. but, they make me relax and smile. My dogs’ name are Moon and nattsu. They are female. They have been in my house since I was first elementary school student. They are 14 years old.  They are very old. They always sleep and lay. Dogs take to people. Dogs make people relax and happy. Dogs are loved by a lot of people. And, I like babies of animals. Babies are very cute. They are very small and fluffy. When people see them, we can relax and become happy and smile. I don’t like cat and reptiles. They don’t take to people and their movement is gross. Besides, I like rabbit and so on. If I will live alone, I want to have a small dog or rabbit. They will make me relax.   
[153 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment