Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My favorite sports

My favorite sports are badminton and basketball. When I was a primary school student, I was in basketball club. I watched that my older sister played it, I began basketball. I like running and shouting. My club members were very close and very funny. I was looking forward to play basketball with them. When I was a junior high school, I began to play badminton. I had played badminton for 6 years. I like to play badminton, but I am not so good. I enjoyed playing, talking and running with my club member. I always laughed and laughed. I love them even now. I have a class that I play badminton at KGU. It is very fun. I made a lot of new friends. I think that sports bring us very good friends. I want to enjoy to play sports at any age.
[143 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment