Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My favorite activities

I like spending with my circle member. We enjoy club activities every week. We enjoy a lot of activities. For example, we go to hot spring, to see stars and night view and eat delicious food. We always talk various things. When we hot spring, we cannot stop talking. We take a hot spring for about two hours. We can clean body and heart. When we go to see stars and night view, we enjoy driving, talking and eating snacks. In Daikannbou, we can a lot of stars. I am moved. Sometimes, we can see shooting star. If we can see that, we are very happy. I had seen it few times in Daikannbou. Daikannbou is a famous place in Kumamoto. We enjoy go for lunch and dinner. We talk during eating. It is very fun. When I am eating, I feel happy. My circle member is very kind and fun. I love them.
[154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment