Sunday, December 28, 2014

My favorite my phone

I have my mobile phone. It is iphone5. I have it all day apart from part time job and class. It is very convenient and essential. I like taking photo. I have a lot of picture in my phone. All picture have memories. It is very important and treasure for me. There are many kinds of picture. For example, with friends, scene, foods, and so on. I touch with my friends and family with my phone. I often use LINE. It is used by a lot of people. It is very popular. We can send message photos and call free. I like watching and contribute pictures and comments in twitter and Instagram. There are many cute and stylish and fun pictures and comments. It is very interesting. Also, we can contact with a lot of people in twitter and Instagram. In addition, I like watching movies and listening to music. I can do it with my phone. I love my phone.
[161 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment