Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My favorite season

My favorite season is winter, because there are a lot of events which I like. For example, Christmas, new year’s eve, new year holidays and my birthday. Winter makes a lot of people smile and happy. I enjoy these events every year. I don’t like to feel cold, but I feel happy when I am in a kotatsu and take a bath. In winter, food is very delicious, snow is very beautiful and we can enjoy being stylish. In this winter, I will go hot spring with my friends. We love hot spring. Also, we will go to see illumination in Aso farm land. I am looking forward to them. I like planning many event and trips. I think this winter vacation mast be very fun. I have to avoid to have a cold to spend good winter. My body is the most important.
[143 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment