Sunday, December 28, 2014

My favorite place: Tokyo Disney Land and Sea

My favorite place is Tokyo Disney Land and Sea. I have been to there 8 times. I love there. I don’t get tired of it no matter how many times I go there. The place makes us happy and smile. I think I am in dream when I am in Tokyo Disney Land and Sea. Tokyo Disney Land and Sea is loved by a lot of people. I love there. I love Disney too. I like watching Disney’s DVD and movie. These are very cute and moved. When I go to Disney Land and Sea, I feel having got into the world of the movie. I enjoy riding roller coaster, eating many sweets and hot snacks, watching show and parade and shopping a lot of goods. Also, taking many photos. We can enjoy there all day. I want to go to there more times. If I marry, if I have children, if I get old, I want to enjoy going there with my family and friends. I want to share memories that I enjoy there with people who I love.
[180 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment