Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My spring vacation plans

I am looking forward to spring vacation. I have a lot of plans. First, I will go to Soul, Korea. I am in the traveling abroad society. So, we will go abroad. In fact, we want to go America, England, Spain, Australia and so on. But we are university students. We don’t have enough money. Korean trip is very cheap. It is easy to go to Korea. Korean food is delicious and Korean cosmetics are very popular and cheap and good. Korean is very kind for Japanese. They can speak Japanese. We can enjoy talking. We can enjoy shopping. I want to enjoy eating and shopping and sightseeing. Second, I will prepare  for travel to Canada. I will study abroad in Canada from April. I will study English at the university and work as internship and do homestay. It is my pleasure because I want to improve my English skill and touch other culture. I have to study English more. I try study hard in this spring vacation. Third, I want to work and get money. I want stylish clothes and shoes. I want to go to eat delicious food with my friends. I have a lot of things to do. I am busy every day. I understand importance of time and money. I want to use time and money in the spring vacation. I want to make a lot of good memories. I want to enjoy spring vacation with my family and friends.
[254 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment