Saturday, January 17, 2015

My favorite my birthday memory

 Today is my birthday. A lot of friends sent me “Happy birthday” message with LINE and twitter. A lot of people said me “Happy birthday” at university when we met. My best friend Akane gave me some presents, cute interior, album and cake. And she did a surprise. Some my circles member waited me and they surprised me. I was very surprised and happy. In the night, I went to eat yakiniku with my family. The yakiniku shop is my part time job’s shop. My part time job’s member made me special desert. It was very delicious. Yakiniku was delicious too. I was very happy. In addition, today is anniversary that my parents became my parents. I gave them present with my feelings of gratitude. I gave matching key case. My parents were highly pleasured. I was pleasured too. Today was happy day. I don’t want to forget today.  Furthermore, I became 20 years old. It is adult. I want to have awareness as adult.
[165 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment