Saturday, January 17, 2015

My favorite coming-of-age memory

12th January, it was a coming-of-age day. A coming-of-age celebration was held at municipal synthesis gymnasium. It is nearby suizenji park. There were a lot of people who reached 20 years old. I went to there with my friends. I have been friend since when I was elementary school student. I and they are very close. I met a lot of friends there, elementary school‘s friends, junior high school’s friends, high school’s friends and university’s friends. I enjoyed taking photo and talking. Girls wore kimono which called furisode. Boys wore suit or hakama. I thought everyone are very beautiful and cool. After a coming-of-age celebration, junior high school’s alumni association was held. There were a lot of people and many teacher. I enjoyed talking and taking photo again. I was glad to meet my teachers. I talked a lot of things. I like junior high school member and teachers very much. I took photo more than 200 in the day. I looked these photos many time. I had a good time. I was very happy.
[175 words] 

No comments:

Post a Comment