Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My favorite Cheesecake

I will talk about how to make a cheesecake. People may think that it is troublesome to make. Normal how to make need a lot of tool. For example, it needs whisk, some bowls, spatula and so on. However, in the case of me, it is different. I use only one tool, mixer. First, I prepare a lot of materials and measure quantity one by one. Materials are wheat flour tablespoon2, 3 eggs, sugar 100g, butter 100g, cream cheese 200g, baking powder teaspoon2 and a little squeeze of lemon. Next, I only put all in a mixer. Then, don’t forget to mix it well. In that way, I pour it in a model of the cake which were spread butter. Final, I bake it with an oven warmed to 180 degrees for 30 minutes. Art to bake well is letting air as much as possible. If we do so it, it is baked with moisture. It is my pride dish.
[162 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment