Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My parttime jobs

I have three parttime jobs. First, I work at yakiniku shop, PINEHILL. I have been working there for two years. My friend, Mika, works there together.  My part-time job's members are very close. There are very kind to me and they are very fun. I like them. I often go to eat meets there with my family or friends.  This yakiniku shop's food are very delicious. I reccomend soup and Kuppa. There are a lot of regular customers. This shop has been since 30 years ago. Many people know this shop. This shop is loved by old people and families. I want a lot of people to come my yakiniku shop. Second, I work as a home tutor. I have two students now. I have had more four students before.  I like study English and teach. But I have to teach math and science. I have to study them. It is very difficult.  I try hard. My students study hard. My students academic record improved. I am glad. Them tests have not finished yet. I encourage them hard. I want them to do them best. Third, I work at Kumamoto airport. I work as an attendant how to use autmatic check-in machine. There are a lot of people in airport. I am asked many things. For example, "Where is a restroom?" "Where is ...?" "Where I have to go?" I have to answer. I have to know about this airport. I can have a lot of valuable experiences. I want to work at airline company. So, I study now. These experiences are useful for me. I want to fulfill my dream.  I have a plan.  I work hard to save money and I want to go a lot of place in the world. I want to have many experiences and meet a lot of people all over the world. I think my part-time jobs make me grow. I want to appriciate my experiences and a lot of people who I have met before.
[333 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment