Saturday, October 18, 2014

My favorites: My family

 I love my family. I have a father, mother, an older sister, an older brother and younger sister. My father is a tall and thin. He is very kind for us. I have never been got angry by him. He always works hard. I worry about him a little. I like going driving with him. He is a knowledgeable person. I enjoy talking with him. My mother always smiles and fun. Her talk is very interesting. She is good at cooking and sewing. My father and mother encourage and support every day. They let me do all of what I want to do. I think I am happy to be them child. Also, my older sister is 28 years old. She has two sons. They are very cute. I love them. She is very kind to me. I like her. In addition, my older brother lives near my house. He helps my father’s work. He is kind, too. My younger sister is good at basketball. She was a captain. I and she is close. I love my family. I am happy.
  
[181 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment