Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BR 2-04: The Big Dipper (Franklyn M. Branley, 1991)

 
"I like to go outside at night. Everything id still and dark. At night I can see the stars." p5
 
 
Some nights the stars are very bright. They look close, too. It seem thet I can almost touch them. I know I cannot. They are too far away. Sometimes I think I can see the tail of the bear. I make believe that I can see its head, the nose, and the four feet. Some night when it is still and dark, take a friend outside. Show him how to find the Big Dipper, the little Dipper, and the North Star. See if he can imagine that he sees the big bear. Maybe he'll even be able to see the little bear.
 
I like seeing the sky and stars. I often go to top of the mountain to see the stars. They are very beautiful. They make me happy. I want to go see the stars in this winter.
 

Reference

 
Franklyn M. Branley, (1991), The Big Dipper, Hong Kong, HarperCollins Publisher.
 
[170 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment