Sunday, October 19, 2014

My favorites: Hot spring

 I like hot spring very much. I went to hot spring three times last week. My circle’s member like hot spring, too. I often go to hot spring after circle activities. We enjoy activities and relax in hot spring. Then, we talk a lot of things. For example, we talk about school, circle, love, dream and our future. I really enjoy driving way to hot spring and talking in hot spring. In addition, I love coffee milk after hot spring. It makes me very happy and relax and smile. I often go to “Batten” and “Ikkyu”. I like “Hoshinoyu” and “Beppu”. I want to go trip of the visiting hot spring with my friends. I want to go many hot spring. In particular, I want to go “Hakome hot spring”. There is very famous in japan. I hope my dreams come true in the future.

[145 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment