Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Essay 2-01a: My Room

My favorite place is my room. Because there are a lot of things which I love and I can relax the most of one day. I often do my homework, listen to music, read books and sleep. I spend a lot of time in my room. Here is my most favorite place. There are a lot of my collections. For example, Disney, airplanes and Histeric Mini.

I love disney and I have been to Tokyo Disney both Land and Sea each 9 times. I display cute things that I bought there. I remember time when I went. Disney makes me happy. I want to go there more and I want to go Disney Land all over the world. In paticular, I like Mickey Mouse. I often buy Mickey's things.

I like airplanes so I collect models of airplanes. I have about 8 models. In particular, I like JAL's airplane. It is Boeing-787. I was gave it when I boarded JAL's airplane. I was very happy. I want to be a flight attendant. So, I study about airline. And, I work in Kumamoto airport. I like watching airplanes.

I like Histeric Mini. It is a brand of children's clothers. I have put on this brand's clothers since I was a child. My mother loves it too. If I will have children in the future, I want my children to put on this brand. My older sister has two sons and often has put on it. They are very cute.

I often listen to music in my room. My favorite singers are Taylor Swift, aiko, MACO, Cher Lloyd, and so on. I enjoy listening and singing.I study airline and English, do my homework. I have a lot of things that I have to do, so I am busy every day. But, I enjoy anything. Also, I want to achieve my dream, I can study hard.  I read many books. For example, magazins about airline and airplane and nobels. My favorite writers are Higashino Keigo, Ishida Ira and Onda Riku and Minato Kanae. I enjoy reading and imaging.

I like sleeping in my room. I can always have a good sleep. I sleep off my fatigue. So, I can keep health every day.My room is a oasis for me. I love my room.
[382 words]

6 comments:

  1. I like your collection! All of them is cute!
    And I like Taylor Swift too! Which song do you like the best?
    I like "I knew you were trouble" and "Speak now" the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rina!
      I like "Love story" and "stay stay stay".
      Bye Bye!

      Delete
  2. Hi !!! yurian :)!!! your room is very cute and very good :)b my room is not cute, so I want to make cute room !!!!!! see you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Yuria. I love aiko too. Your room is very cute! I want to visit your room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute items you got! But I just know only about the air plane and Mickey mouse. Aren't you be suffered when you clean your room? when you got so many items in your room? May be my room also need to be fashionable like your room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your item is so cute!!! I want it....

    ReplyDelete