Tuesday, July 23, 2013


JOURNAL E

              First, I don’t like bad-mannered people in the bus and train. For example, people who don’t give the seat to handicapped and elderly, people who make noise, people use the seat of two minutes by one person, people who eat something and people who call a phone. Public transport is for everyone. Everyone must be able to use comfortably. Actually, when I took a bus before, a man was listening to the music on earphones, but music was leaking. It was very noisy, so it made me feel uncomfortable. Also, when I took a bus, in the bus smelled very, because boys were eating McDonald’s potato fries. It made me feel uncomfortable too. I want everyone to care about around.

              Second, I don’t like my friends’ personality who belonged to same club with me. She is always egocentric. If things don’t go well, she gets angry and takes it out on everything around her. She always looks down on us and speaks in commanding. Actually, she got angry and came back in the middle of the meeting. We ran after her, but she did not seem to have repented at all for what she it. She was very bothered us.

              Third, I don’t like a person at work the same as my mother. She says bad things about other people. She says my mother “Don’t talk with other people”. She changes the attitude some people. My mother is very confused, so I don’t like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment