Tuesday, July 23, 2013


Journal F

              First, I respect and love my mother. My mother is very tough, very kind, good at cooking and always keeps smiling. My mother encourages my dream and collects a lot of information about it for me. I can study to be a flight attendant thanks to my mother. She give me a chance to study at a Washington foreign language school. When it is rain, she drives me to school. She always prepares a lunch for me, my father and my sister.   She always considers my family and works hard for my family. She always smile, so I become smile. She has many friends. My mother has many good point, so she is loved by many people. I want to be a women like her.

              Second, I respect and love my father. He is an independent businessman. He has some employee. My father is always busy with him work. He often go to anywhere on a business trip. My family likes traveling, but my father couldn’t go because he is busy. We can go to the trip thanks to the father, so I thanks my father. When I made my mother angry, my father stands by me. He is always kind and don’t get angry very often. He is generous to everybody.  I think that a working grown-up is cool and it is great to treasure both family and work. I want to get married to a man like my father. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't like people who ignore others on public transportation, either. However, as an American, I'm used to more noise, and quiet music from headphones doesn't affect me, nor do people having a quiet conversation in the next seat. I still can't really sympathize with how much *silence* many Japanese people want around them.

    When you write "...a person at work the same as my mother." I think you mean "a person who works at the same office as my mother." Right?

    Journal E = 240+words = 6 APs!!

    It's great that you Mom gives so much of her life and energy to help you reach your dream! I think you are a very personable person, Yuria, so I think you'll always be able to have a lot of friends! I hope you can marry a man like your father, but I hope he has more time to spend with you!

    I just read an interesting article in English on how challenging it is to try to get an flight attendant job in Japan. Here's the link if you'd like to read it!

    http://www.bigempire.com/sake/flight.html

    Journal F = 240+words = 6 APs!!

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete