Tuesday, July 23, 2013


Journal C
              My favorite food is chocolate. I like to eat it when I study. I can relax and concentrate. In addition, I like to eat while talking with my friends at school. I think chocolate have power which makes me happy and calm. In particular, I often make gateau chocolat. I use much chocolate than recipe, so it is very rich. I have confidence in my cake’s taste. I’m so happy that my friends praise my cake. I bring it school and I give it my friends. I enjoy seeing that my friends eat it appetizing. I think chocolate made everyone happy!! Other, I like to eat tapioca with drink outside. There is Tapiking in kamitori’s back road. There are parasols and chairs. I often enjoy eating it with friends under a parasol. I often eat café au lait with fresh cream. It is very delicious! Tapioca’s texture is bouncy. Drink is mush. They are mixed, so the texture is wonder. I sure of it is a point that it is loved by many people. Also, I like drinking a caramel Frappuccino at starbucks. I go to there when I want to study and talk with my friends, because the shop with a cozy ambience makes us relax. In addition, there service is very good. For example, when I lined up, a stuff is every time afraid us and call out to people, and when I studied, a stuff wrote message, so they were very agreeable. I like to eat!!! In particular , I like to eat with friend during talking and studying. Eating give us power and vigor, and make us happy and relax. Chocolate, tapioca and caramel Frappuccino are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment