Friday, June 28, 2013


Journal D

              My special day is my 17th birthday and the day was very delightful. First, I got a lot of birthday mail by many friends as soon as it came 0 o’clock. I was moved by their message. It made me realize the kindness of friends again. I was very glad, because my birthday was during winter vacation, so I could not meet them. Next, after breakfast, I went to Costco and shops around it in Fukuoka with my family to be bought my present by my parents. I was bought some closes and shoes and ate pasta for lunch. I enjoyed shopping and watching many kinds of goods. Next, my mother made me my favorite food. For example, a gratin, a pie stew, a pasta and a salad. It was very delicious! I refer eating at home to eating at outside because I can relax and I love my mother’s cooking than anywhere. After dinner, we ate a birthday cake with 17 candles. My family sang birthday song, and I blew out at once. I enjoyed the day and I was very glad!! The next day was opening ceremony of school. My friends sang birthday song and gave me a lot of present and candy. Although the day was a day later, many friends celebrated my birthday, so I was very happy. My 17th birthday was so good that many people celebrated me. I could feel people’s warmth and I got to love them more.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE gateau chocolate cake! I hope you can eat the real thing in Germany or Austria some day! I can imagine that your friends are delighted when they get to try your gateau chocolat!

    I couldn't catch the meaning of this "when I lined up, a stuff is every time afraid us and call out to people, and when I studied, a stuff wrote message,"

    Journal C = 280+ words = 7 APs!!!

    That was a very heartwarming description of your birthday week, Yurian! My wife and I like to space out our birthday celebrations. We don't do everything on one day. For example, one night we'll go out for dinner. Another day, I'll give her a main present. A few days later I'll give her some chocolate or we'll take a day trip somewhere. We call it Birthday Day One, Day Two, Day Three and so on! *grin*

    Journal D = 240+ words = 6 APs!!

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete