Saturday, April 26, 2014

My family

Today, I'll talk about my family. I love my family. I have a mother, a father, an older sister, an older brother and younger sister. We always enjoy talk during dinner. I often talk about my friends, part-time job and school. My mother and father give me good advices and yell. They are very good adviser.

My mother is good at cooking and sewing. I love my mother's cook. She every time try to understand me. I consult her. I like going shopping with her. She is very fashionable. I try to model myself on her.  

My father is a person of few words. He always works hard. He thinks us all time. He has a wide knowledge of many things. I often ask him anything.

My older sister is 27 years old. She has two sons. They are 9 years old and 8 month old. They are very cute. They always make me happy. She and her husband are very kind to me. When they come to my house, they bring my favorite sweet. I am looking forward to every time.

My older brother is an inheritor of my father's job. He always works hard with my father.

My older sister and brother live at other place where I live, so I can't see them frequently.

My younger sister is a good basket ball player and she is a captain of her team. I often wacth TV, go shopping and talk with her. We are thick as thieves.

I love my family.


253 words

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading what about your family members. I like your family. Can I go your home?

    ReplyDelete