Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Essay 1-01a: Letter to My Host Family


Hello! My name is Yuria. Please call me “Yuria”. I am 19 years old. I go to KGU.

I major in English, so I want to learn English more. Therefore, I decided to participate in this program. I want to try many things with your family. I am looking forward to going to America. I have a father, a mother, an older sister, an older brother and younger sister. My older sister is 27 years old and has two children, so I often take care of them. I like children. My father is self-employed and my brother helps my father’s work. My father and my mother are very kind to us. They respect our intentions. Therefore, I ca participate in this program. My younger sister is good at playing basketball and she is a captain of her team. I live at home with my father, my mother and my older sister now. 

I want to be a flight attendant. So, separately from a university, I go to the school. I like watching and boarding airplanes. In addition, I like going anywhere and seeing anything and contacting many people. I want to have a lot of experiences. I want to go everywhere and see many things with you, so I want you to guide me to pleasant and wonderful places. Furthermore, I want to eat a lot of American food. As for me, I eat everything. I don’t have foot that I can’t eat. If I have to, I like fruit, gratin and sweets. My hobbies are traveling, watching movies and DVDs and baking cakes. I want to talk about a lot of things with you and improve my speaking skill. I’ll leave Japan at April 7th 9:00 and I’ll arrive at April 7th 12:00. I’m looking forward to seeing you!!! Thank you!!!!!


302 words

12 comments:

  1. I think this essay express your personality very well!
    I recognized you like traveling. Where is the best place of you have been to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment.
      My favorite place is Tokyo Disney land and sea.
      I have been there 9 times.
      I want to go there more many times.

      Delete
  2. It's nice letter! I can know your personality and detail very well. Where do you want to go the best in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment.
      I want to go London because I like Harry Potter.
      I want to see places there is film shooted.

      Delete
  3. I think this letter is very good because it is clear that your purpose.
    Where do you like to go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment.
      I like to go Tokyo Disney land and sea.
      I have been to there 9 times.
      I want to go there more.

      Delete
  4. What the wonderful plans you have! Where would you want to go except america.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment.
      I want to go London.
      Because I love Harry Potter.

      Delete
  5. I like watching movies too. What is the movie you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment.
      I love Disney and Harry Potter, so I want you to watch them.

      Delete
  6. Your family looks so happy and you have many hobbies! They are envious for me. What kind of cakes do you like to cook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment.
      I like to cook cheese cake.

      Delete