Monday, July 14, 2014

This summer vacation's plan

In this summer, I will go to Tokyo twice.
First, I will go to Tokyo Disney land and sea for three days. I will go there with my mother, my younger sister and my nephew. My nephew is my older sister's child. I, my mother and younger sister have been to Tokyo Disney land and sea 6 times, but my nephew is going to go there for the first time. I hope my nephew will like and enjoy there. My family love Disney, so we love Disney land and sea. I am looking forward to going! 

Second, I am going to go Tokyo to study airline. I go to another school about airline except KGU. I want to be a flight attendant, so I study a lot of things there. I want to learn about airline in Tokyo. I can have a lot of valuable experiences. I think these will be my treasure. 

[154 words]

1 comment:

  1. I'm envy you!!!
    I want to go to Tokyo!!
    I think you can be a flight attendant! And I want to board your airplane!

    ReplyDelete