Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Camp of club activity


July 19 and 20, we had a camp of club activity. We went to Mokubakann at Yamaga. We enjoyed driving, berbecue, playing in the water, recreation, bingo and talking. We become closely than before.  

First, I drove long way. We listened to and sung songs. We stopped at Hamakatu and bought Katsusand. It was very delicious. I want to eat again and reccomend a lot of people. Second, We enjoyed berbecue and playing in the water. We prepared a lot of meat and vegetables. I was full and satisfaction. Also, we played in the water with my water pistol. It was very cool and comfortable. Third, we enjoyed recreatin. For example, charades,  musical chairs and bingo game. I won bingo game and got a prize. It is a small planetarium with aloma pot which we can use in a room. I was very glad. I was very happy. 

We united through this camp. I became like my club members more. I want to go camping again. Maybe, next club activity will be travel to Korea, so I am looking forward to going Korea. I want to make a lot of memories with my club members. Club activities are my pleasure in my school life.

[ 204 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment