Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Language Skills


  • Past : 10 years ago (& 5 years ago)
10 years ago when I was 9 years old.
I had never learned English. I didn't know about English at all.
5 years ago when I was 14 years ago. I was junior high school student. I started to study English and I became to be interested in English. I often sing English song and read short story. I enjoyed studying English.


  • Present : Now 
Now, I study English in university. I am busy to do homework, but it useful for me to improve my English skills. I try to do many things to improve my English skills. For example, I will accept a boy as a host family next month, and I will go to Canada to study abroad, home stay and intern. I have many chances, so I try a lot of things for my English skills. I enjoy study English.

  • Future : 10 years from now (& 5 years from now)
I want to be a fright attendant. English is essential for it. I want to communicate with many people all over the world, and tell good points of Japan. In the future, English will be more important in the world. I want to use English fluently. I want to go every where and know and see a lot of things.

[ 220 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment