Friday, June 13, 2014

Essay 1-03a : My Language Learning Story

    Past: 10 years ago (& 5 years ago) 10 years ago when I was 9 years old. I had never learned English. I didn't know about English at all. 5 years ago when I was 14 years ago. I was a junior high school student. I had not studied English before I became a junior high school student. I started to study English and I became to be interested in English. I often sing English song and read short stories. I enjoyed studying English. • Present: Now Now, I am studying English at university. I have many classes about English. For instance, speaking, writing, listening and reading. In speaking class, I talk with my class members in English. I practice speaking skill with English central. I have to get a lot of points. It is very hard for me, but it's of use. In writing class, I have to write blogs and book reviews. I can improve writing skill and reading skill. In reading class, I learn about how to read newspapers in English, and study world's news. It is very interesting. In listening class, I hear world news. I can know about world's occasion. I am busy doing homework, but it useful for me to improve my English skills. I try to do many things to improve my English skills. For example, I will accept a boy as a host family next month, and I will go to Canada to study abroad, home stay and intern next year. I am looking forward to going to Canada. I want to see and do o lot of things. I have many chances, so I try a lot of things for my English skills. I enjoy studying English. • Future: 10 years from now (& 5 years from now) I want to be a flight attendant. English is essential for it. I want to board an airplane that flight in the world as a flight attendant. I want to communicate with many people all over the world, and tell good points of Japan. In the future, English will be more important in the world. I want to use English fluently. I want to go everywhere and know and see a lot of things. In addition, I want my children to study English as possible as early because I think and hear that it is a good learning about language earlier. I want to travel all over the world with my family in the future.

    [410 words]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yuria,

    Your language learning essay began with when you were nine, but I'm reasonably certain you started learning Japanese well before that. The five and ten year time frames were for essay prep. For this essay, you should fill in the gaps with memorable language learning experiences from your pre-school, elementary school, and high school years.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you really like English ! Very nice ! I'm really sure that you will be a flight attendant! Here is my question, What do you thinking about learning other foreign language?I think it is better for you to have one another language skill!

    ReplyDelete