Monday, September 29, 2014

What class I will take next term

 I will take 3 classes net term.

 First, I will take advance training for intern in Canada. I will go Canada to study English and do homestay and intern. I will leave to Canada from Japan next year. I am looking forward to going Canada. I want to have a lot of experiences. So, I have study hard.

 Second, I will take P.E. and play badminton. When I was a junior high school and high school student, I was in a badminton club. I will play after a long time. I want to enjoy.

 Finally, I will take education of children’s English. This class is a most new class in KGU. We are first student who take this class. I am looking forward to taking it. I want to study hard and improve my English skills.

[ 136 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment