Thursday, May 15, 2014

University Life

I love KGU, because there are many good friends, experiences, events and interesting things. I always feel happy.

First, I will talk about my classes. I have many things that I have to do as Homework. I am busy everyday, but I enjoy classes. I learn about reading, writing, speaking and listening. In addition, I study U.S. history of literature, English literature outline and science of Japanese outline.

I am very interested in English and want to improve my English skill. English classes, reading, writing, speaking and listening, become tomorrow's provisions. In these classes, I use blog, newspaper, news videos, movies about history, powerwords and English central. It is very difficult for me to accomplish them, but I try them hard. I want to use English fluently.

Second, I will talk about my club activities. I join the traveling abroad society. We go to Korea twice in a year and do many activities on every Wednesday. For example, we play sports, go to driving, eating dinner, do games, watch DVD's, take a hot spring bath and travel anywhere.
I enjoy them very much. I am looking forward to doing them every week.  
Futhermore, I went to Korea in this spring vacation. I enjoyed eating some foods and shopping clothes and cosmetics. I want to go there again.

Third, I will talk about study abroad. I am going to go Canada to study abroad, internship and home stay. I want to improve my English skill and have many experiences. I decided to try it immediately. I want to learn about culture. I want to go and see many place. I am looking forward to going. First of all, I have to study English more.

I have many chances, interesting things and friends. I enjoy and feel happy everyday. I try much more things and I want to spend school life without repentance.

[ 311 words ]


No comments:

Post a Comment